Psychotherapy is a process that seeks to help the person to recover his mental health, harmonize with nature and with herself. This service consists in carrying out with the group of visitors a light walk in the surroundings of Cusco, in the vicinity of one of the archaeological centers of Cusco, in which the person will have the opportunity to talk about their personal situation with a specialized psychologist, who will help you harmonize.
• PLACES OF VISITS: The psychotherapy walk can be done in one of the following archaeological sites: Saqsayhuamán, Tambomachay, Tipón, Pikillaqta, Uno Urco or some place specially chosen by the client or the agency, depending on the preferences of the traveler.
• AVAILABILITY: Every day
• TOUR DURATION: Half day.
• FREQUENCY: All year
• NUMBER OF PEOPLE: Minimum 2 paxs and Maximum 4 paxs (personalized service)
• Pick up from your hotel in Cusco to go to the walking area.
• Realization of the professional conversation with the psychologist in charge.
• Development of breathing exercises and cosmic harmonization.
• Ceremony of spiritual and mental cleansing.
• Return to the city of Cusco.
• Transfer to your hotel. The end of the trip.
• Specialized psychologist.
• Implements for breathing exercises and harmonization.
• Lightweight hiking clothes and rain poncho.
• Shoes suitable for hiking (trekking)
• Video camera.