The Andean wedding is a commitment to union with the Pachamana (mother earth), this spiritual ceremony is performed by an Andean priest according to the laws of Andean cosmology. This custom is still valid as the local people still carry out this Andean union.
• PLACES OF VISITS: Town of Chinchero.
• AVAILABILITY: Every day
• TOUR DURATION: 1 day
• FREQUENCY: All year
• NUMBER OF PEOPLE: Minimum 2 passengers and Maximum 8 passengers (personalized service)
• Pick up from your hotel in Cusco and go to the chinchero town where the Andean ceremony will take place.
• In chinchero you will be given the typical Andean wedding dress.
• We will go with the Andean priest and the band of musicians to where the first Andean ritual will be given an offering to the Pachamama.
• Then we will go to where the Andean marriage ceremony will take place.
• After the Andean marriage ceremony we will have a T'inkay (toast of honor) and enjoy the afternoon snack (buffet lunch).
• Transfer in our mobility to your hotel in Cusco.
• Andean priest
• Transportation, only for the couple.
• Offering for the PACHA MAMA, including the basic liquids for the ceremony.
• Guide or translator.
• Basic music of ceremony.
• Typical costumes, if the interested ones prefer it
• Woven Andean bracelets
• Costumes for sponsors or other family members
• Transportation for companions.
• CHURACUY RING: (Setting of Rings)
• SUCHI TIYRAY: (Gift Exchange)
• Clothes for the rain
• Shoes suitable for hiking (trekking)
• Video camera