The walk with a ceremony of San Pedro is a special trip that is carried out with a guide or person specialized in the realization of the San Pedro ritual. While walking, the presence of the San Pedro, the master plant acts leading the person to a state of special connection with nature, with himself and with other people, a situation that facilitates his connection with Mother Nature. In Quechua language, San Pedro is called "El Maestro". The person who performs this ceremony will not be the same, as he will have learned an important and unforgettable lesson in nature that will help him to be an authentic and positive person.
PLACES OF VISIT.
The walk with the ceremony of San Pedro can be done in a route of Inca roads that are in the vicinity of the city of Cusco or in the Sacred Valley of the Incas. The possible routes are: Temple of the Moon, Chacán, Cave of the monkeys, Ccorao, Lamay and Calca in the Sacred Valley. The choice of the route depends on the health status of the visitor, since his physical condition is very important. Alternatively you can choose another route of the many that exist in the Cusco region.
• AVAILABILITY: Every day
• TOUR DURATION: 1 day
• FREQUENCY: All year
• NUMBER OF PEOPLE: Minimum 2 passengers and Maximum 8 passengers (personalized service)
• Pick up from your hotel in Cusco to go to the walking area.
• Realization of the ceremony at the beginning of the walking route.
• Walk in the area freely, until the group receives the lighting for the realization of the special ceremony of nature worship.
• Continuation of the walk during the first hours of the afternoon.
• Return to the city of Cusco.
• Confraternity lunch.
• Transfer to your hotel. The end of the trip.
• Andean priest.
• Offering for the PACHA MAMA.
• Guide or translator.
• Refreshment and lunch
• Sacred drink of San Pedro.
• Light clothing for, including hiking shoes and rain poncho
• Water bottle.
• Photographic camera.
• Do not carry artifacts or clothing of weight.